Monday 8 December 2008
Google's Street View is cool, especially now that it covers New Zealand.
Places I lived:
- 5612 Fair Oaks St, Pittsburgh (first 2 years of grad school --- with Andrew, David, Scott and Herbie)
- 350 South Highland Ave, Pittsburgh (next 2.5 years of grad school --- with Andrew, David, Scott, Herbie, Ted, and David M!)
- 5726 Beacon St, Pittsburgh (remaining 2.5 years of grad school --- my wife didn't want to move in with those guys)
- 89 N Broadway, White Plains (first 6 months at IBM)
- 81 Holland Ave, White Plains (3 more years at IBM)
Where I live now was actually missed by Google's Street View pass over Auckland. Fine with me.
Places I worked:
- Wean Hall, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh (visible at the end of the driveway)
- IBM Research, 81 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY (Street View hasn't covered this yet)
- Novell, 39 Market Place, Viaduct, Auckland (pan right for the incomparable Sunshine Chinese restaurant)
- Mozilla, 83 Nelson St, Auckland
- Mozilla, 8 Kent St, Newmarket, Auckland (current location)